THL aims to make our entire process from design, to production, to distribution as sustainable as possible. Of course, this is an ongoing process, and we are continually learning about, and seeking to find, the latest technical advances in production and materials to reduce our impact. As a small business we aim to do to our best at all times, while being open to learning, and taking-action, to be better.
Our approach to sustainability includes:
• Designing and creating items made to last.
• Working with partners that are aligned with our values.
• Using certified recycled and organic materials, wherever possible.
• Using packaging that is recyclable or compostable.
• Our garment bags are made of paper which is 100% recyclable, our mailing bags are 100% compostable, and our swing tags are compostable and seeded with chamomile, so our customers can plant them and watch them grow!
• Working with a small network of certified production partners, and engaging with them continually to ensure the highest ethical standards are applied and the highest quality items produced.
• Working with third-party auditors to inspect our small network of production partners on a regular basis.
• Working with third-party auditors to guarantee that the production output has the correct certifications, and is of the standard we require and expect